Senior Moments: Issue 2

Back to Article
Back to Article

Senior Moments: Issue 2

Our first graduating class has its own logo!

Romano, Analisa

Romano, Analisa

Romano, Analisa

Seniors! Are you ready?

Seniors, take a moment to look back and remember everything you have accomplished. All the good test scores, projects, friendships, sports, clubs, and more. The good and the bad. Think about the 4 years you have experienced in high school. The end of senior year is coming and as time gets closer some of us are ready to leave, others are not. Some did decide to go to college while others decided not to go, and that’s okay because each and every one of the seniors know what they want to do with their next chapter in life now that this one is coming to an end. I took the time to interview a couple of seniors at Northfield High School and other schools about what they will do after graduation.

Northfield High School Nighthawks

I asked a few Northfield senior students questions about life and their choices after high school. I even asked them a couple of funny questions. Here are the student interviews and their responses.

Daisy Escobedo

Who is the funniest senior?  Erika Deluna

Which teacher will you miss the most?  Mr. Roberts

Who is the best senior couple?  Moi and Ariel

Who has the best car? Cesar

Who is the best, best friend couple? Daisy and Blanca

Have you been accepted to your choice of college? Yes! University of Northern Colorado (UNC)

Are you waiting for a year or going to college in the fall? I want to take a break from school so I will be waiting for a year.

Do you have a job at the moment? Yes, I work at Qdoba

Do you know the major you want to study? Teaching, because I have a passion to teach students.

What is one memory from high school that you would like to share? I  liked my other high school, Venture Prep, better than Northfield. I think senior year is the hardest because of college stuff and I will always remember funny memories with my other friends Venture Prep.

Aiyana Lopez-Montoya

Who is the funniest senior? Noah Schmit

Which teacher will you miss the most? Mr. Lambert

Who is the best senior couple? Aiyana and Jaden

Who do you think is the best friend couple? Noah Schmit and Chris Rebuck

Have you been accepted to your choice of college? No, I haven’t applied

Are you waiting for a year before going to college or are you going in the fall? I am waiting on CCD so hopefully I will go in the fall.

Do you have a job at the moment? Yes. I work at Domino’s.  

Do you know the major you want to study? Human Services and a bachelor in Science.

What is one memory from high school that you would like to share? Overall, in general, the people that are my friends now made my high school a great memory but also graduating.

Seniors at other schools were also interviewed to see what direction they are heading in and what their plans are when graduation arrives. Here are a couple of the schools and the students’ responses.

Hinkley High School Thunderbirds

Luis Morga

Have you been accepted to your choice of college? No, I have not applied.

Are you waiting for a year or going to college in the fall?  I am going in the fall.

Do you have a job at the moment? Yes, I do construction of tile, stone, stucco, and more.

Do you know what major you want to study? Business.

What is one memory from high school that you would like to share? My favorite memory from high school is when I made the varsity football team.

Collegiate Preparatory Academy Warriors

Emilio Juarez

Have you been accepted to your choice of college? Yes. The University of  Colorado at Colorado Springs.

Are you waiting for a year or going to college in the fall? I am going in the fall.

Do you have a job at the moment? No.

What is your major you want to study? Mechanical Engineering.

What is one memory from high school that you would like to share? All my friends always pushed me to do my best.

Samantha Gonzalez

Have you been accepted to your choice of college? I have not been accepted to my choice of college.

Are you waiting for a year before going to college or going in the fall? I am going straight in the fall.

Do you have a job at the moment? I do not but I have a paid internship.

Do you know what major you want to study? I want to study Film and Business.